Monday, February 13, 2012

Buzzing about BzzAgent


I want to share www.bzzagent.com If you're a fan of deals or free samples and don't mind writing honest reviews, give it a shot! BzzAgent sends you free samples, coupons or actual items (sometimes very expensive items) and you just give your honest opinion of it.

Is it a scam? No. It's the real deal. You don't give them any credit card information. I signed up. I kept up with my surveys and was surprised when a few weeks in I got my first "campaign". I was asked if I wanted to try Ristorante pizzas.

I got a little package in the mail with two free pizza coupons, Ristorante magnet/notepads to hand out and regular coupons to hand out to people I know. I was pretty excited.
The only problem was that our pizzas weren't free with the coupons because of our expensive location. The coupons only covered up to a set price. Our pizzas were more expensive than the price listed on the back of the coupon so we were out a few dollars. Still--we got two pizzas for a couple bucks. Not bad at all! 

I want to add that the pizzas were delicious. If they're affordable in your area, give them a try! We tried the Mozarella and Spinaci pizzas. Both were cripsy, delicious and tasted fresh. I liked the Mozarella one a lot. Lucas (my four year old) even liked the Mozarella.

I'll let you all know about my future experiences with Bzzagent and if all my hard work in this campaign pays off or not!

Here are my free (pretty much free) Ristorante pizzas (and wine, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog